Monday, May 5, 2014

The 2014 Met Gala!

Tonight was the annual Met Gala!  This year the Gala is presenting "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" an exhibit than will open May 8th.  Everyone looked so beautiful, below are some of my favorite looks from the night!


The beautiful Anna Wintour in Chanel.
Chloe Grace Moretz in Chanel.  This dress surprised as when I first saw it I did not like it, but as I continued to see it throughout the night I ended up really liking it.
Charlize Theron in Dior
Rita Ora in Donna Karen Atelier.  I honestly didn't know this was Rita at first, it just didn't look like her.  I love the dress, but her hair, not so much.
Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa. A favorite of mine, it's so different and I love it.
Kylie Mignogue in Marchesa
Florence Welsh in Valentino.  I don't know how she does it, but she always wears the oddest prints and I end up loving it some how.
Taylor Swift in Oscar de la Renta.
Rihanna in Stella McCartney.  Very simple, but one of my favorite looks of the night.
The best looking couple of the night, David, in Ralph Lauren, and Victoria Beckham, in a piece from her own collection.
And the star of the year who is wowing at every show this year, and tonight is no different, Lupita Nyong'o in Prada.
 
There were so many other gorgeous outfits tonight, but we would be here until next years Gala!  Tell me what your favorite look was in the comments, on Twitter (@NoMercy4Beauty) or on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BeautyIsMerciless).
  
Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment