Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2013!

Hey guys!  Tonight was the Victoria Secret Fashion Show TV special and it was phenomenal!  The performances were great and all the Angels looked gorgeous!  Now lets look at a few of my favorite looks!

Adriana Lima stole the show with 2 of my favorite looks of the night!
Alessandra Ambrosio wearing what could possibly be one of my favorite set of wings from the show!
Erin Featherson in my favorite outfit, due to my absolute love of the train! 
Izabel Goulart wearing a pair of gorgeous purple wings!
Karlie Kloss in what I believe is one of the brightest outfits of the night!  Plus the wings are one of my favorites!
Behati Prinsloo with my hands down favorite wings of the night!  The bigger the better!
I don't know about you, but I have been loving Cara Delevingne this year and was a little sad to only see her walk the runway twice.  I love the outfit, especially those wings, but those gloves are horrendous!
And last, but definitely not least, is Candice Swanepoel in this years Fantasy Bra!  Known as the Royal Fantasy Bra, this set can easily be yours for a mere $10 Million!
 
Loved all the new wings this year, which is my personal favorite part of the show! 
Tell me what you thought of the show in the comments, on Twitter (@NoMercy4Beauty) or on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BeautyIsMerciless).
  
Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment