Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday!

Week 5 of Go Pink Wednesday!
 
 
 
 
This is also the last week of Go Pink Wednesday, and I know I said I was going to be doing an Ombre, but I forgot, so to make up for it I did Glitter!
 
 
 
So sparkly!

 
I really like how this week's came out


 
Wet N' Wild's Sparked is the top coat!

 
LA Color's Black Velvet is the base coat!

 
And a close up shot of the glitter!
 
So this concludes Go Pink Wednesday!  I will probably be updating more, about twice a week.   I usually change my nails twice a week, but this weekend I broke my nail really bad, like below the line, so im gonna ease up on mani's for a week or so.  I should be back up with a new post by next weekend!
 
Also, Happy Halloween!  Hope your having a great day, Trick r' Treating or just watching a ton of horror movies, like I am!  Be Safe!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment