Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday!

First off I'd like to say thank you to Andrea over at Finger Painting Fingers for giving me all the information for Go Pink Wednesday and helping me out with how to work blogspot. Thank You Andrea!

 
Since this was going to be my first real post, and I learned about Go Pink Wednesday, I decided what better way to start my blog then for a great cause!
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the bad quality pictures, my camera is just not picking it up well.
 
I used OPI's Dazzle (From the DS Line) on my ring finger.
 
The rest was Playboy's Pink..I don't know if this has a real name, as it doesn't say so anywhere on the bottle.
 
 
Besides Go Pink Wednesday, 2 years ago i bought a scarf, with the proceeds going to a Breast Cancer Awareness group, and since then, every October, I tie it on my current purse, as my own personal tribute.
 
 
  This is the scarf..obviously ^.^
 
 
And here it is on my current purse!
 
 
And that is the end to my first post!  Thought I would never get it up! 

4 comments: